COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information from you so that we can perform our activities and functions effectively and to provide the best possible service to you and the broader community. We will not collect any Personal Information from you without your consent, unless we are required by law to do so. Generally, we collect Personal Information directly from you or about your child (if you are the parent or guardian of the child), using open, fair and reasonable means.
We may collect Personal Information about you, including:
- residential and postal address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- age and/or birth date;
- profession, occupation and/or job title;
- family details, including ancestry and/or children, if any; and
- any additional information relating to you that you have provided us.
We may collect Sensitive Information about you, including:
- religious beliefs;
- ethnicity; and
- political and trade memberships.
We may collect Personal Information from you in the following ways, if you:
- provide your name, email address and/or phone number to join our mailing list;
- comment on a post submitted by us on social media;
- enrol yourself into a program or activity hosted by us;
- make a booking with us (either online or offline);
- contact us in any way, or provide feedback or submit a complaint to us via any mode of communication;
- make a purchase from our shop;
- respond to a survey hosted by us;
- share your Personal Information when you wish to advertise with us;
- make a donation to us;
- join and participate in our volunteer program;
- participate in an activity run by us, or jointly by us and another organisation;
- apply to become an employee or become our employee;
- contract your services to us;
- use an electronic device to access our digital services (including our website);
- take part in an activity hosted by us and we photograph or video you.
You have a right to not provide your Personal Information, unless we are required to collect your Personal Information by law. However, if you do not provide your Personal Information to us, we may not be able to provide our services to you or to provide our services to the same standard. You are entitled to remain anonymous when entering into transactions with us, or other communications with us, unless such anonymity would be considered unlawful or impracticable.